Do It Yourself (DIY) Samples – $55 per sample (minimum 2 samples)
You can take the samples you need and post them to us. We will return a NATA certified report via email for $55 per sample (minimum 2 samples).
* For ASAP testing results in 48 hours add 25% to prices.
* Note: There is no such thing as an Asbestos Testing Kit.
DYI Sample Instructions
Wear Appropriate Safety Equipment
- Disposable plastic overalls
- Certified P2 asbestos mask (don’t use a regular dust mask)
- Safety boots covered at top by overalls
- Disposable Rubber gloves
Have the Following Tools
- Spray water bottle
- Chisel/Scraper/Large Screwdriver
- Duct Tape
- Snap Lock bags (at least 2 per sample)
- Strong post bag
How to Take a Sample
- Put on your overalls covering your boots
- Put on your mask and gloves
- Keep area wet using spray bottle mixed with detergent
- Pry off sample about the size of a 5 cent peice
- Place sample in snap lock inner bag and seal with Duct Tape
- Mark on bag where the samples where taken from
- Place inner bag in second Snap lock bag and seal
- Place taped sealed bag in strong post bag
- Complete Safe and Sound testing submission form
- Mail to 42 Obrien’s Lane, Templestowe, Victoria 3106 or drop in locked mailbox.
- Include return Email address and payment
Call us anytime to book a home visit or to discuss your situation – Phone 0498 704 255 or Email